Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Last Few Months

Here we are nearing the birth of #3 and after months of silence with the blog.  There really are so many pictures I could post, but I'm going to post some of the bright spots from the few pictures we have loaded on the laptop.  Our desktop died two months ago and we have been operating with the laptop, thus not doing much with pictures we have taken.  We are hoping to soon have a desktop up and running with new programs and picture options...just in time for baby! 

So the baby update is.... Full term is only 1 and 1/2 weeks away, so he or she could come at any time.  I have had a good pregnancy and midwife.  I've taken lots of probiotics this time and the Gentle Birth formula, so we will see how that affects baby's health and the birth this time.  We all had a healthy, delightful summer!  What a gift from the Lord...even an indian summer here into October giving us more outside time before baby arrives.  We look forward to introducing him or her to you soon!

Here are a few pictures that made it to our laptop.  Shanyn, Isaac and Tim's wonderful visit, perfect peach picking with Mamaw, and finally a picture shoot with the girls at our favorite farm...








No comments: